Thursday, June 16, 2011

FULL MOON NIGHT

I took this picture last summer,in a beautiful and mystical island.It's not of the best quality,but it fits with this post.


Tonight we had both a full moon and an eclipse.I was searching for the moon,couldn't find it and some moments ago i viewed the beauty of it just outside the window.
Now with the Twilight zones,and these vampire fashion deliriums that have ruled lately,the moon has taken new roles in peoples' lives.
But since i haven't watched any of the Twilight movies and i am a hopefull romantic,my feelings today are still the same in front of a full moon:
I wanna make a wish,i wanna watch it with someone beloved,i seek for the full moon of August.
The best part is that i can say many stupid things,feel anxious,go crazy,and then blame it all on the full moon.
Tomorrow i can be all new crazy better again.I may do this:

Walk on the moon people,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment